Friday, October 16, 2009

Halloween?!?

What does Halloween mean to you?............... When I think of Halloween I think of scary movies and poison candy(dont ask me why),but mainly scary movies.I've seen everything from PET SEMATARY to THE OTHERS and have yet to be scared. I am desperately searching for that thrill that you get when a movie scares the shit out of you.I have found that most "SCARY MOVIES" aren't actually Scary Movies at all they are Horror Flicks that people are calling "Scary Movies". This really upsets me because I really want that actual Scary Movie scare (the kind of scare that makes want to turn all the lights on at night).... Movies that have recently come out such as My Bloody Valentine 3-D and Paranormal Activity have yet to give me that thrill Im searching for....If you know of any good movies help me out.....



I put in SCARY MOVIES and found these HORROR FLICKS...........
horror flicks Pictures, Images and Photos

Ginger Snaps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Shining



Image and video hosting by TinyPic




The Hills Have Eyes

heelz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive