So, my nephew, who is the 12-years-old, called me today, (Now before I get into this, just know that I lalaLOVE, cherish and adore my nephews andw ill do ANYTHING in my power to protect them from harm) in tears. He tells me that his mom (my sister) and his brother (who is 15) were picking on him today. Keep in mind, this isn't the typical "mom". She's friggn psycho.
So anyways, he's upset and crying because he's so mad a frustrated. His brother tackled him, on my sister's orders, and took his candy that he just bought from the store. So, the only way I know how to pacify ANYONE is by writing. Short story, shorter, I told him to pick 4 topics and write a "rock song". I also have to do this, since we're on the same page...so here it goes...silly rhyming!!!
Tattoos
I want a tat
Just like that
One on my cat
Or one on my hat?
Sneakers
Are my friends
Til the ends
Some Top Tens
Or Batman Begins
Clothes
Shirts
Skirts
Dirt
Blurt
By the way, his was waaaaaay better!!! haha...
-Hoodies
No comments:
Post a Comment